From Planck PLA Wiki
Revision as of 17:33, 1 October 2014 by Lmendes
Changes in v1.06
- Migration to cosmos and mediawiki 1.21.2.
- Revised sections on product retrieval and format on Effective Beams. Previous content was not of great help when trying to download beams from the PLAPlanck Legacy Archive.
- Added three missing references to Compact Source Catalogues.
- Added two missing references to CMB and astrophysical component maps.
- Fixed reference to two Planck publications in LFI systematic effect uncertainties page.
- Maps of the Crab Nebula added to the specially processed maps page.
- Updated R1.12 of MMF3 and union catalogues, and removed caveat.
- Added statement on file containing all the frequency maps and link to the file now available in the PLAPlanck Legacy Archive.
- Added statement on file containing the SMICA map only with no other contents to the component maps page.
- Added table with lensing curl mode PS to lensing map page.
- Corrected statement about units in the SEVEM map in the component maps page.
Changes in v1.05
- Updated table for R1.12 of the validation table;
- Added caveat on POS_ERR field problem.
- Added download instructions to simulations page.
- Updated Simulation data with details and links to simulation products.
- Updated SEVEM sections on CMB and astrophysical component maps
- Updated Thermal dust emission section in CMB and astrophysical component maps with details of the new thermal dust maps.
- Content of the LFI(Planck) Low Frequency Instrument and HFI(Planck) High Frequency Instrument detector pointing pages was merged into a single Detector pointing page under joint data processing.
- Added Healpix definition to Glossary.
- Updated HFI(Planck) High Frequency Instrument Beams with FICSBell and mirrors dimpling analysis.
- Updated Catalogues with link to validation data.
- Fix typos, grammar, English, etc. in CMB spectrum and Likelihood page. Added link to likelihood mask.
- Added COMMANDER-Ruler products to CMB and astrophysical component maps.
- Added union mask description and fixed details in CMB and astrophysical component maps.
- Corrected wrong description of point source masks for LFI(Planck) Low Frequency Instrument frequencies in Sky temperature maps. There are no point source masks for the LFI(Planck) Low Frequency Instrument at the 5 and 10[math]\sigma[/math] levels as was originally stated, but only at the 4[math]\sigma[/math] level.
- Added links to LFI(Planck) Low Frequency Instrument point source masks in Sky temperature maps.
- Layout changes and typo fixes in HFI cold optics, HFI performance summary, HFI detector feedhorn model parameters, HFI CO response, HFI time response model, The HFI DPC, Pre-processing, TOI processing, Spectral response, HFI-Validation, Summary of HFI data characteristics, Compact Source Catalogues, The RIMO, Frequency maps angular power spectra, DatesObs.
- Fixed minor problems on a few references.
- On the CMB spectrum and Likelihood page:
- Added structure of file with masks used in Likelihood paper;
- Fixed references;
- Other minor improvements.
Changes in v1.04
- Fixed link to SREMSpace Radiation Environment Monitor files in the SREM files page.
- In the LFI(Planck) Low Frequency Instrument data processing Map-making page, fixed:
- Link to the Noise Monte Carlo Simulations page, end of 2.2.1;
- A typo in the title of 3.2.3;
- The title of 5. "References" (previously "The Bibliography") for consistency with the rest of the ES.
- Added three missing references to References2;
Changes in v1.03
- Cosmological Parameters page:
- Important information was added to the caveats section;
- Improved formatting.
- Added comments on inpainting for SMICA and NILC maps;
- Updated product descriptions to take into account the inpainting data contained in the SMICA and NILC maps;
- Updated links to SMICA and NILC maps.
- Fixed incorrect links in Sky temperature maps page.