Very important information for contributors: Please don't use the the Latex $...$ tags as they will not work anymore due to a problem with the maths rendering extension .
Very important information for new users: READ ME FIRST .
Very important information for all users: News .
If you are reading the printed version of this Explanatory Supplement (ES) wiki, the online version can be found at the URL:
By the Planck Collaboration
The Explanatory Supplement is a reference text accompanying the public data delivered from the operations of the European Space Agency’s Planck satellite during its mission.
- The Instruments
- Data processing
- HFI Data Processing
- LFI data processing
- HFI/LFI joint data processing
- Mission products
- Time-ordered data
- Sky temperature and polarization maps
- Instrument model
- Effective beams
- Catalogues: PCCS • SZ • ERCSC
- Sky temperature power spectra
- CMB and astrophysical component maps
- CMB spectrum and likelihood code
- Cosmological parameters
- Additional maps: Lensing map • IRAM maps of the Crab
- Scientific data used to generate Planck products
- Simulation data
- Dates of observations
- Software utilities
- Operational data