Very important information for new users: READ ME FIRST .
Very important information for all users: News .
If you are reading the printed version of this ES wiki, the online version can be found at the URL:
For help with editing the Explanatory Supplement consult the User's Guide for a detailed User Guide of the MediaWiki software or the Explanatory Supplement Help page for the guidelines on editing the ES.
The Explanatory Supplement is a reference text to the public data delivered from the operations of the European Space Agency’s Planck satellite during its mission.
- The Planck mission (Dupac)
- The satellite
- Ground Segment and Operations
- Data processing
- HFI Data Processing
- LFI data processing
- HFI/LFI joint data processing
- Mission products
- Time ordered data
- Sky temperature maps
- The instrument model
- Effective beams
- Catalogues: PCCS • SZ • ERCSC
- Sky temperature power spectra
- CMB and astrophysical component maps
- CMB spectrum and likelihood code
- Cosmological parameters
- Additional maps: Lensing map
- Scientific data used to generate Planck products (Not for public version)
- Simulation data
- Survey history data (Dupac) Should this be here or in the next chapter?
- Satellite history data (Not for public version)
- Dates of observations
- Software utilities
- Payload design, performance and calibration data
- List of acronyms