Changes in v1.05
- Added statement on file containing all the frequency maps and link to the file now available in the PLA.
- Added statement on file containing the SMICA map only with no other contents to the component maps page.
- Added table with lensing curl mode PS to lensing map page.
- Corrected statement about units in the SEVEM map in the component maps page.
- Fixed wrong links to simulated maps in Simulation data.
- Updates of the SZ Catalogues page:
- Updated table for R1.12 of the validation table;
- Added caveat on POS_ERR field problem.
- Added download instructions to simulations page.
- Updated Simulation data with details and links to simulation products.
- Updated SEVEM sections on CMB and astrophysical component maps
- Updated Thermal dust emission section in CMB and astrophysical component maps with details of the new thermal dust maps.
- Content of the LFI and HFI detector pointing pages was merged into a single Detector pointing page under joint data processing.
- Added Healpix definition to Glossary.
- Updated HFI Beams with FICSBell and mirrors dimpling analysis.
- Updated Catalogues with link to validation data.
- Fix typos, grammar, english, etc. in CMB spectrum and Likelihood page. Added link to likelihood mask.
- Added COMMANDER-Ruler products to CMB and astrophysical component maps.
- Added union mask description and fixed details in CMB and astroph. comp. maps.
- Corrected wrong description of point source masks for LFI frequencies in Sky temperature maps. There are no point source masks for the LFI at the 5 and 10 levels as was originally stated but only at the 4 level.
- Added links to LFI point source masks in Sky temperature maps.
- Layout changes and typo fixes in HFI cold optics, HFI performance summary, HFI detector feedhorn model parameters, HFI CO response, HFI time response model, The HFI DPC, Pre-processing, TOI processing, Spectral response, HFI-Validation, Summary of HFI data characteristics, Compact Source catalogues, The RIMO, Frequency maps angular power spectra, DatesObs.
- Fixed minor problems on a few references.
- On the CMB spectrum and Likelihood page:
- Added structure of file with masks used in Likelihood paper;
- Fixed references;
- Other minor improvements.
Changes in v1.04
- Link to the Noise Monte Carlo Simulations page, end of 2.2.1;
- A typo in the title of 3.2.3;
- The title of 5. "References" (previously "The Bibliography") for consistency with the rest of the ES.
- Added three missing references to References2;
Changes in v1.03
- Cosmological Parameters page:
- Important information was added to the caveats section;
- Improved formatting.
- Added comments on inpainting for SMICA and NILC maps;
- Updated product descriptions to take into account the inpainting data contained in the SMICA and NILC maps;
- Updated links to SMICA and NILC maps.
- Fixed incorrect links in Sky temperature maps page.
Planck Legacy Archive
(Planck) Low Frequency Instrument
(Planck) High Frequency Instrument
Space Radiation Environment Monitor