The HFI DPC
This text written to experiment with this wiki
Now I want to create a page1
The data is processed in two main steps:
- L1: which consists in receiving the telemetry and ancillary data files and ingesting them into the DPC database. This involves decompressing, in some cases changing data formats, computing the time of individual data samples from the time of the compression slices, but otherwise no processing proper.
- L2: this is where the data are processed. The main processing steps are
- TOI processing, which includes conversion from ADUs to engineering units (Volts), demodulation, deglitching, conversion from engineering to physical units (Watts), removal of known systematic effects (non-linearities, 4K lines, Jumps, ring flagging), removal of the instrumental signature (time transfer function)
- map-making: projecting the TOIs onto all-sky maps, etc. etc,
Selected Systematic Effects:
- Glitches: See the papers. More information can be found here.
Data Processing Center
EMI/EMC influence of the 4K cooler mechanical motion on the bolometer readout electronics.