Very important information for new users: READ ME FIRST .
Very important information for all users: News .
If you are reading the printed version of this ES wiki, the online version can be found at the URL
For help with editing the Explanatory Supplement consult the User's Guide for a detailed User Guide of the MediaWiki software or the Explanatory Supplement Help page for the guidelines on editing the ES.
The Explanatory Supplement is a reference text to the public data delivered from the operations of the European Space Agency’s Planck satellite during its mission.
- The Planck mission (Dupac)
- The satellite
- Ground Segment and Operations
- Data processing
- HFI Data Processing
- LFI data processing
- HFI/LFI joint data processing
- Mission products
- Time ordered data
- Sky temperature maps
- The instrument model
- Effective beams
- Catalogues: PCCS • SZ • ERCSC
- Sky temperature power spectra
- CMB and astrophysical component maps
- CMB spectrum and likelihood code
- Cosmological parameters
- Additional maps: Lensing map
- Scientific data used to generate Planck products (Not for public version)
- Simulation data
- Survey history data (Dupac) Should this be here or in the next chapter?
- Satellite history data (Not for public version)
- Dates of observations
- Software utilities
- Payload design, performance and calibration data
- List of acronyms