- 2013-05-21, Jaffe: Detector Pointing: Changes from Reijo Keskitalo and others
- 2013-03-25, Mendes: Added change log page.
- 2013-03-26, Moneti: Cosmological Parameters: added caveat no. 2, improved look of tables, and other small changes to improve overall look.
- 2013-03-26, Lewis: Cosmological Parameters: write equations in math mode.
- 2013-03-26, Mendes: Added entry on Q&A page explaining broken links in fits file headers.
- 2013-03-27, Moneti/Cardoso: CMB and astrophysical component maps: update to correct product description, add figures, remove commented text, other cleanup.
- 2013-04-03, Mendes: Sky temperature maps: fixed incorrect links (Ticket ID DTX-918825).
- 2013-04-03, Mendes: CMB and astrophysical component maps: Fixed incorrect links to the new nilc and smica CMB maps.
- 2013-04-12, Zacchei: Sky temperature maps : Added LFI 70 GHz 2048 product and caveats on the use of effective beam with those maps.
- 2013-04-12, Zacchei: Map-making : Added LFI 70 GHz 2048 product.
- 2013-04-13, Rusholme: DatesObs: Added note on incompatibility with Healpix IDL read_fits_map.
- 2013-04-16: Mendes: SREM: Fixed link to the SREM files metadata.
- 2013-04-18: Gregorio: Map-making: Fixed Link to the Noise Monte Carlo Simulations page, end of 2.2.1, typo in the title of 3.2.3 and title of 5. "References" (previously "The Bibliograpy") for consistency with the rest of the ES.
- 2013-04-30: Mendes: References2: Added three missing references.
- 2013-05-07: Mendes: Catalogues: Fixed typo (second Y_MIN should be Y_MAX) in table.
- 2013-05-07: Moneti: CMB spectrum and Likelihood: added structure of file with masks used in Likelihood paper; fixes references, and other minor improvements.
- 2013-05-07: Moneti: CMB and astroph. comp. maps added structure of file with uinon mask.
- 2013-05-08: Mendes: References2: New references added for use in Beams.
- 2013-05-021: Moneti/Ashdown: CMB and astroph. comp. maps added mask description and fixed last details. Pending CCB approval.
Cosmic Microwave background
(Planck) Low Frequency Instrument
Space Radiation Environment Monitor